The Law Office of Steven SchwartzMore than 20 Years' Criminal Law Experience in Oakland County and Wayne CountyOakland County, Wayne County, Macomb County, St. Clair County, Lapeer County, Bloomfield Hills, Rochester and Birmingham Criminal Defense Attorney handling Criminal and Drunk Driving cases
If you think the police have your best interests in mind, you're wrong. If you choose to speak with law enforcement after an arrest or during an investigation, you may end up somewhere you don't want to be.
Instead of going it alone, get in touch with an aggressive, experienced Oakland County criminal lawyer at The Law Office of Steven L. Schwartz, in Bloomfield Hills, Michigan. We are committed to helping you avoid jail and minimize fines, probation and the other consequences of a permanent criminal record.
Call us at (248)930-5019 or send us an e-mail.
For more than 20 years, our criminal defense law firm has defended people in and around Detroit against misdemeanor and felony criminal charges. Whether you are accused of a DUI, drug crimes such as drug possession, assault, white collar crimes or any other crime, you can count on Oakland County criminal attorney Steven L. Schwartz to fight for the best possible resolution.
- No Jail! Don't let them take days, months or even years from your life. Our goal in every case is to keep you out of jail.
- Minimize Probation! Keep your life your own.
- Minimize Fines! Don't let them take away the money you have earned. Our goal is to prevent you from having to pay fines.
- No Criminal Record! A mark on your record could impact your career and much more. Our goal is to help you keep your record clean.
We believe there is a huge difference between being professional and being pompous. Being professional means providing honest, ethical and knowledgeable representation to each and every client. It means working hard to get a positive result for every client.
Being professional means not talking down to people. It means responding promptly to phone calls, e-mails and text messages. It means not hiding in an office when there is courtroom fighting to be done. To us, that is simply being pompous … being rude.
When you choose Oakland County criminal attorney Steven L. Schwartz, you will have a professional on your side. Steven L. Schwartz has an AV Rating* under the Martindale-Hubbell Peer Review Rating System. He will make himself available to you. You can call him. You can e-mail him. You can even send text messages. He will respond to you.No Matter What the Charge Is
Contact us today to learn more about the steps we will take to provide strong defense against any criminal charge.
* CV, BV, and AV are registered certification marks of Reed Elsevier Properties Inc., used in accordance with the Martindale-Hubbell certification procedures, standards, and policies. Martindale-Hubbell is the facilitator of a peer review rating process. Ratings reflect the confidential opinions of members of the Bar and the judiciary. Martindale-Hubbell ratings fall into two categories - legal ability and general ethical standards.