Minor in Possession of Alcohol

We Defend Against Underage Drinking Charges

Have you been accused of being a minor in possession (MIP) of alcohol? Do you think you can fight these charges yourself?

Well, technically, you can. However, the real question is whether you think you will be able to get an excellent outcome in your criminal defense case? Are you confident you will be able to avoid all of the negative consequences that can come with a conviction for the charge of minor in possession of alcohol?

We are confident in our ability to defend you.

At The Law Office of Steven L. Schwartz, we have more than 20 years of experience defending people like you in the Oakland County and the surrounding parts of Michigan. Find out what a difference experience can make.

Call us at (248)930-5019 or send us an e-mail.

Our law firm can defend against minor in possession of alcohol charges related to drinking in a car, drinking at a house party, drinking outside of a sporting event or anywhere else.

How do we get results? Investigation is the key. Police have rules to follow. They can't simply go around giving breathalyzer tests to see if minors have alcohol in their system. Seeing a can of beer in hand may not be enough reason either.

An experienced lawyer can determine whether or not the police followed the rules. We can pursue opportunities to get you an excellent resolution.

Fight Underage Drinking Charges

Contact us today to discuss your minor in possession of alcohol case with an experienced defense attorney.

Contact Us • Free Consultation
Contact form
my FOX Detroit abc Action News ClickOn Detroit Detroit Free Press The Detroit News The Macomb Daily The Oakland Press